Awarded Task Areas:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer Support
- Task Area 3 –Imaging
- Task Area 4 –Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 –Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) prime contract holder. The broad-based IT contract focuses on health and biomedical-related IT services, with a period of performance of 10 years. CIO-SP3 has a ceiling of $20 billion and encompasses 10 task areas. All task-areas will be used to support health-related missions and healthcare service offerings from modernizing existing health IT systems to IT clinical support services. Task areas include Healthcare IT Services, Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support, Imaging, Outsourcing, IT Operations and Maintenance, Integration Services, Government Outsourcing, Critical Infrastructure Protection, and Information Assurance, Digital Government, Enterprise Management Systems, and Software Development.
Contract Program Manager
Tyler Ashby, Program Manager
Synectics for Management Decisions, Inc.
1101 WIlson Blvd., Suite 1500, Arlington, VA 22209